Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonder Woman TV costume modified

Thank Goodness!

While it's been reported all over the internet, I thought I'd share my opinion of the Adrianne Palicki Wonder Woman costume.

When I saw the original costume, I thought it was the worst costume the producers picked up at a Walgreens Drug Store from last October. Sure, the corset was a good dark red that complimented the leap from comics to film, the pants...oh my. Those light blue pants....those light blue pants looked so cheesy, like the spandex they were made from would melt on the set under the lights.

Thankfully, the costume has been redesigned and looks more like a costume from Wondy's days during WWII.

Let's hope the next images/videos we get from David E. Kelly's Wonder Woman is more faithful to what the fans want...

No comments: